Probably the most important is the one word that embodies the character that TX-STAR is looking for in its staff. Principle, honesty, sincerity, responsibility and trustworthiness are expected in each professional.
WHAT MAKES TX-STAR DIFFERENT
For Professionals joining the TX-STAR Team, they can know that:
- They are valued and their voice is heard
- Their placement in a facility will meet their unique needs, skills and expectations.
- They will be supported at all times and mentored if needed.
- They will be compensated well for their skills. TX-STAR’s goal is not to have the most personnel. It is to have quality personnel. We offer a competitive salary; some of the highest rates in the area.
For the Schools and Facilities that choose to use TX-STAR Professionals.
- TX-STAR attempts to be a one-stop shop. Schools and facilities are able to locate all the therapeutic and diagnostic staff they need in one place.
- Dyslexia Therapist puedes ponerlo en el lado derecho en segunda posición
- Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists, Physical Therapists, Diagnosticians, Psychologists, Licensed Specialists in School Psychology, Auditory Impairment Specialists and Visual Impairment Specialists are available at TX-STAR.
- We work closely with our clients to understand their unique needs and provide services through specialists whose strengths fit those needs.
- We are committed to providing the best-valued services in the most efficient and effective way.
- Licensed Dyslexia Therapists
TX-STAR plans to be a leading provider of therapeutic and diagnostic services to the people across Texas by providing quality services in an affordable way.
All therapists should come to the table with the knowledge and skills to give quality services. In addition, TX-STAR vets each one of its professionals for attributes that are much more than that and just as important.
The client as well as the facility where the client is being served should be able to rely on the therapist to be where she is supposed to be, when she is supposed to be there and to give 100% of herself at all times.
Each professional should abide by the ethics outlined by their professional association and governing body.
Any professional who works with special needs populations has chosen their field because they care. That should show in all their therapist-client relationships.
Be willing to do what it takes to complete the job in top-notch fashion.